Monday, 31 October 2011

A question for my modest readership!

This blog originally started as a means to document this ongoing quest of mine, but interest has been registered by some of you in the general review of the available options for larger busted ladies and the discussion of the problems faced by those blessed with a larger rack and how to get round them. So, this got me thinking...

What do you lot come here to see?

Now, I'm obviously no idiot. I know a fair few of those that pop by to have a look over here every now and then are looking for tits and that is totally cool, but if there are some of you who come here for actual information and who follow this blog with interest, I would love to hear from you (whether in a comment here or on any of the other entries or via email at paradisaea.decora[at]gmail[dot]com) with your suggestions for future content etc! You see, if this blog is providing a source of info or entertainment for people besides just myself then I would like to make an effort to continue putting content out there for your delectation, over and above the usual drivel about my ongoing quest, I mean... that's a given, of course!

So yeah, let me know! And just so this isn't text only, I shall leave you with a picture of yours truly in one of my favourite bras. It's a stripey number from M&S of all places (& the matching pants are niiiice :D). The theme is fitting for halloween as well, I'm sure you'll agree!


12 comments:

  1. I'm here partly for the tits of course, I can hardly pretend I'm in the market for a sheer bra. But I also enjoy supporting your latest creative venture, as I know how hard it is to get a blog off the ground with a decent number of readers, etc. I think the balance of content is about right at the moment, though who wouldn't love a few more pictures of that sheer black number?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I appreciate your candour, Andrew. Thank you very much for your encouragement! I'm glad it's appealing to a varied audience as opposed to just large busted women... regardless of the reason, this can only be a good thing in my opinion. I do, after all, aim to please.

    More pics of the sheer number will indeed make their way to the blog in the near future as it has helped me achieve the look I had in mind right at the start of all this. All in good time though ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honestly?
    I'm here for the information!
    As a larger busted lady, I find it really touch finding a decent bra, and I think this quest is both highly amusing, and very informative.
    Basically? Thanks for doing this! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just keeping an eye out for any great bras that will actually be made in my size.. Why are all the cute bras tiny?!?!? x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Valentine- That's awesome. Thank you :D I'm really glad you think so!

    Garazi- It's annoying beyond belief isn't it?! This is good to know though. Thank you!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A better understanding of bra's and places to buy the types i and my girlfriend would like. Helps me shop for her without her being around. Which i think all guys should be able to do comfortably :-)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're in luck. My next post should certainly be of use to you! Stay tuned ;) Thanks for the feedback!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm here for the humour, as well as info about pretty bras. Plus your boobs rock ;)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm pretty much with Catherine Day... While I used to have sizable norks, they are somewhat deflated these days with weight loss, but I still seem to have issues finding a bra that fits properly... :-/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm here for the boobs! And they're great ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm pretty much the same as alawston. That and I've had girlfriends with the same problem (and may again) so it's handy to know these things (see, blokes do try sometimes. Especially where there are boobs involved).

    ReplyDelete
  12. aire bra Hi admin i am agree with your posting
    nice posting.I have no words for this post and Said
    that is good blog for ever in my life i really like it very much

    ReplyDelete